The mission of the Maryland Energy Administration (MEA) is to promote clean, affordable, reliable energy and energy-related greenhouse gas emission reductions to benefit Marylanders in a just and equitable manner.
MEA will advance impactful energy policies and programs to help achieve Maryland's clean energy and greenhouse gas reduction goals.
Maryland Energy Q&A
- Do you set energy rates, standards or handle utility or energy carrier complaints for Maryland residents?
- No, we are not the regulatory agency, that is the Maryland Public Service Commission.
- Maryland Public Service Commission
William Donald Schaefer Tower, 6 St Paul St #1600, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Do you advise homeowners with marked utility lines?
- Do you provide energy for my home or business?
- No your local utility or energy supplier maintains your energy supply