Large state procurements are posted publicly to the State of Maryland’s eMaryland Marketplace Advantage (eMMA) website, which can be accessed here. As a Maryland state agency, the Maryland Energy Administration will post large procurements on eMMA.
Interested potential vendors may register to receive automated notifications on new procurements from State of Maryland agencies that get posted in eMMA.
- From the eMMA website, the link for vendor registration can be found on the right hand side of the page (see “New Vendor? Register Now”).
- To receive automatic notifications, vendors will need to be sure to:
- Register with the eMMA system;
- Add vendor administrators on their profile to receive automated solicitation notifications; and,
- Select applicable product and service codes in eMMA.
Note: MEA does not manage the eMMA website. Therefore, any questions on the vendor registration process, or eMMA in general, should be directed to the eMMA help desk at eMMA.email@example.com. MEA provides the information above as a courtesy to help vendors get started with the process.