Announcements & Bids
- MEA Offshore Wind Operations & Maintenance Center of Excellence Port Infrastructure Assessment Responses due May 2 2014.
- MEA announces opening of the the third round of funding for its Idle Reduction Technology Grant
- Request for Information (RFI): Barriers to Solar PV Installations in Low- to Moderate- Income Households Posted on Tuesday, April 8, 2014
MEA is issuing this RFI to gather information from solar PV installers, contractors, developers, and financiers (hereinafter “industry”), as well as non-profits, local governments, consumer representatives, and program implementers (hereinafter “implementers”), to assist MEA in identifying financial, geographic, and knowledge-based barriers to the adoption of solar PV systems by low- to moderate- income single-family households in Maryland (hereinafter “LMI households”). Response due May 7, 2014
- Requests for Information (RFI): Offshore Wind Energy Met Tower Posted on Monday April 7, 2014
The Maryland Energy Administration is issuing this RFI to gather information from stakeholders and potentially interested contractors regarding the design, manufacture and ultimate deployment of an offshore meteorological (met) tower. Response due May 7, 2014.
- The Market Entry Assistance Grant Program is the first initiative to originate from the Offshore Wind Business Development Fund, and is designed to help Maryland businesses become integral participants in the global offshore wind market.
Applications are due monthly on a rolling basis by 11:59 pm, on the first Tuesday of each month commencing April 1, 2014.
- Requests for Proposal (RFP): Community Wind Services Contract for the Maryland Energy Administration
The Maryland Energy Administration is issuing a request for proposals (RFP) soliciting the services of a Contractor to assist with in the implementation of a Community Wind Services Program (CWS). The CWS Program will provide critical support to the planning and installation of community wind facilities. Proposal due date is now December 16, 2013 no later than 4:00 P.M.
Amendment #1 Posted on Tuesday, October 29, 2013.
Amendment #2 Posted on Friday, November 1, 2013.
Pre-Proposal Conference Summary for Community Wind Services Posted on Monday, November 4, 2013.
Amendment #3 Posted on Friday, November 8, 2013
Amendment #4 Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013
Amendment #5 Posted on Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Questions and Answers (Q&A) #1 Posted on Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Requests for Proposal (RFP): Jane E. Lawton Conservation Loan Program Security and Financing Documentation and Filing Support
MEA is seeking proposals for specialized legal support to secure the collateral for loans offered by business and non-profit borrowers for the Jane E. Lawton Loan Conservation Program. The deadline for proposals is Tuesday, August 27, 2013 by 2:00 P.M.
Sample contract Posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013.
- Requests for Proposal (RFP): Survey exercise to identify potential sites for an offshore wind transfer station
MEA is seeking proposals for a survey exercise that will identify potential sites for an offshore wind transfer station. Proposals are due by Thursday, June 27th, 2013 by 4 PM EST.
Amendment #1 Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2013.
Amendment #2 Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013.
Questions and Answers (Q&A) #1 Posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2013.
Amendment #3 Posted on Monday, June 17, 2013.
- MEA Acting Director, Abigail Ross Hopper, addresses the State’s policy regarding SREC’s for the Generating Clean Horizons solar farm at Mount St. Mary’s University.